This Medieval Ancient Greek Corinthian Helmet is hand crafted made of 20 gauge heavy steel. Gladiators were professional fighters in ancient Rome who fought against each other and against wild animals, sometimes to the death, for the entertainment of spectators.
Measurements Are :
• Constructed with 20 gauge steel in brass plating finish
• Head circumference up to 62 cm
• short distance (ear to ear): approx. 21 cm
• Ideal piece to accent a home movie theater or a studio decor
• Durable materials used in...